Software Development Adelaide
Can you automate parts of your enterprise with software? Software is used to assist or automate processes. A perfect example is a ordering and stock keeping system. You can store suppliers inside a database and select which supplier you would like to buy the stock from. Over time you can add processes to the software to extend it from just a email order to something that feeds into your accounting and gives you data. Use software to automate and simplify in Adelaide SA. Software can help with giving your staff a specific process to follow. A typical scenario would be to break down a large task that is dependent on one person into segments to delegate to a few people. This can help your enterprise be less staff dependant and more process structured.
Our Adelaide Software Development core services include: Process Mapping, Work Flow Planning, Programming, Training, Change Management and Activity Report.
Software Development Process
Pain Point Discussion
1. We start off by going through your business and finding out what parts you would like a software solution for.
2. We map out the processes from what we discussed to find out where we could potentially use software.
3. We meet with the client and go through suggestions on where we can use software in their business.
4. We come back with a project scope with what the project will consist of and a time frame.
5. We develop the software on the recommended technology. This is the longest part of the process.
6. We go through the software and test each area on several devices.
7. Show the client how the product works. Plan through any extra things they would like done.
8. Do a final test of the system and make sure everything is working as planned.
9. We go through everything we have built and do training on how to use the system.
10. Give us a call if you need any help with how the system works.