The digital age has made the business card obsolete and is rarely the best way to get your name out there. It has very little space that it becomes hard to market yourself with just words. As much as you have a well decorated and outstanding business card your online business website will always add you more value than a business card.
Here are a few reasons why:
- A business website is not limited with anything even size. You can put everything you want or consider important and still have room to customise it and add more information. You can easily explain what your business is about as opposed to a business card which only gives name and contact information.
- Your business website can be accessed from anywhere even via mobile phone. It is global. A business card is always limited in terms of reach and exposure. You can create a big portfolio of clients with an online presence than with a business card.
- A good business website helps create brand awareness as well as expose your business to a healthy online competition. It helps you build a reputable name for yourself and adds credibility to your work.
- You can always keep your audience engaged and updated with your business through blogs as well as other social media platforms that are in line with your online business.
- You can also get feedback about your products and services easily from satisfied or dissatisfied clients. It also lets you improve your services and products and keep up with the competition.
- Moreover, you can give promotion on a business website as well as sale advertisement space to other business. Basically, a business website is a money making place even for small start-up companies.